Bahrain Document Legalisation

Kingdom of Bahrain Document Legalisation

Bahrain is a member of the Hague Convention and therefore documents only need the apostille certificate. Before they became members of the Convention, documents had previously needed additional embassy attestation. This is no longer necessary.

Our fast apostille service will ensure your documents are correctly legalised in just 1-2 days. 

It is no longer necessary to obtain further attestaiton from the Bahrain embassy in London.

Our apostille service includes-


About Us

We believe our service to be the most efficient and low cost apostille service available. Our turnaround is quick, processing most documents in just 2 days. We understand you may have just found our website, so why choose us? You can find out more information about us here.