VIETNAM Attestation + Apostille Personal Document
Fully inclusive Vietnam attestation service for UK personal documents. Examples of documents we can process include Birth, Marriage and Death Certificates - HMRC Documents - No Impediments - Court Documents - Documents signed by a solicitor or notary public.
- Apostille from FCO
- Attestation from Vietnam embassy
Complete Attestation Service.
Order Now - 'Add to Cart' and click on the cart above. Checkout and post your document to us. We do the rest!
Attesting UK documents signed by a UK legal official for use in Vietnam. The service includes checking documents, FCO apostille and Vietnam embassy attestation stamps.
Typical documents we process include-
- Birth Certificate
- Marriage Certificate
- Death Certificate
- Grant of Probate
- Affidavits witnessed by a solicitor
- Power of Attorney witnessed by a solicitor
- Lasting Power of Attorney registered with the Office of the Public Guardian
- Criminal Record Checks (CRB)
- Basic or Enhanced Disclosures (signed)
- Disclosure Scotland (signed by an officer or Solicitor)
- Access Northern Ireland ACPO – ACRO – NPCC Certificates
- Police Letters
- Last Will & Testament stamped by a court or signed by a solicitor
- No Impediment Certificate
- Subject Access Reports
- Decree Absolute or Nisi
- Deed Poll of Name Change signed by a solicitor
- HMRC Certificate of Residency (for a person)
- HMRC Letters signed by an HMRC officer (for a person)
- Solicitor signed documents Notary Public witnessed document
This is just a small sample of documents we process for Vietnam and the list is not exhaustive. If your document is not listed please do not hesitate to contact us for advice.